Sunday, June 14, 2015

Different...


More work in my Travelers Notebook Art Journal today. I was going through a magazine yesterday and I found some great collage pieces so they just had to be used.  I thought the girl on the right looked great with the gold and black theme happening on her. Funny how little pieces of paper can look so different when you take them out of what they are supposed to be. Fun piecing these together. I really liked the Index card I did yesterday with the theme of blueberry and plum. I used those colour paints and I so wanted to use them again. So the colours are DecoArt Sea Breeze, Razzle Berry and Ocean Blue. Will not be the last time I use those colours together. Some of the collage is one of my Gelli prints they work well cut up and pieced here and there. I enjoyed doing the crazy hair on the person on the left, the white signo pen works so well on painted backgrounds. Some collage pieces are from The Artstronauts club collage sheets too, always fun to use those.  Quote, thought it kind of fitted the characters today. "If you're lucky enough to be different never change".  

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the 2 pages, it's no "mystery" that you are a fabulous collage artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..