Monday, June 10, 2019

You Rock...

Today are some fun cards and ATC's.
I used some of the painted papers that I had made for my last project. I had painted 3 sheets of cardstock with my Decoart acrylics as well as a sheet of butchers paper. 

 

From one sheet of A4 cardstock. I cut out 3 cards and 3 ATC's so that worked out so well. I also cut out some black card stock to back them all. 



 Once you paint on cardstock with all the layers of paint and Gesso. It can be quite tricky to get them to stay on without the edges curling up. So using the 450 Quick Dry Adhesive did the trick. 


I made some flowers with some old lace curtains. I cut them out with my Bigshot and the Tim Holtz movers and shapers die cut, the Mini Tattered Floral Set. Then using some white string I placed a small blob of 450 Quick Dry Adhesive in the centre. I then grabbed some white string made a circle with the string, filling the centre. Using some tweezers. 


I placed a small pearl in the very centre of the flower. 


To finish off my card I wrapped the card 3 times with more white string and using the 450 Quick Dry Adhesive placed the flower over the top of the string. 


Thought the You Rock stamp from Paper smooches, kind of suited my cards and ATC's.
 After all, you all Rock.
Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

3 comments:

  1. Surprisingly! Its like you understand my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pictures to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is good blog post. A good read. I will certainly be back.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. lways was concerned in this subject and stock still am, appreciate it for putting up.
    Great website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also
    Gresodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. osting
    TY a ton for blogging this, it was very handy and told very much
    ISarah Berger

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..