Thursday, May 7, 2015

Colouring Book

I have been seeing a lot of people talking about colouring books for adults.. So when I saw this one in the book store I thought it looked just the one for me.  Lots of patterns and think this of all of them will be my sort of thing. There are fabulous patterns in it, that will be great inspirational fun for drawing in my sketch book too.. Here is a link to the book on Amazon if you are interested in getting one.. There is also one called Calming colouring Nature Patterns that looks wonderful too.. 


Very short post today have been in the vegetable garden.. Will hope to see some sunshine tomorrow so I can take some photos of everything growing for you.

So day 7 of the #90daysofblogging accomplished. If you would like to pop over and see what the others joining in on this challenge are up to today.. 
Here are the links...
Tamiko McCurry
Donna Lueders
Sandee Setliff
Sharon Estes
Yvonne Armatage Gebauer 

Have a great day
Sandy :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about getting an adult coloring book.. and then I thought.. who am I kidding.. I have enough stamps to color! :) I hope you like them.. I know you will probably use them in your art for collage no doubt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of those also and wondered exactly what they looked like inside. Knowing you, you will rip it to bits and make an awesome looking collage out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your garden pictures, and pictures of the chickens, and your wild birds....hoping you break out the BIG camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has been doing a ton of doodling lately and she's very good. I told her to make some of her pages into coloring books for adults, so she's starting to collect some of her pages in order to scan them and reprint them! I can't wait! I can't wait to see your garden pictures either. Till tomorrow!!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..