Saturday, September 1, 2018

Vintage style paper clips for in my Travelers notebook...

Today in my travelers notebook I wanted to make some vintage paper clips to add into my journal. I have some wonderful images from the graphics fairy left over that I still want to use. I am really liking the Kraft coloured paper and doing this collage. I am wanting to incorporate a few other things into this as I have been busy making all sorts of things after watching Nik the booksmith, ArtyMaze and Tracy Fox love junk journals on Youtube. Such fun tutorials to watch. They have some awesome free images on the web sites that I have downloaded to use.


I ended up getting these bigger paper clips this week after watching a few people making little tags with them and thought they would be fun to add into my journal.

I have worked on this page over the last few days just adding bits and pieces here and there when I had a bit of time. I really like doing all the blending with the vintage distress inks. The cutting, stamping and piecing together all the different shades of papers so they make one page. I ended up finishing this page live over on my sandybeached Periscope.

I am adding this over on Paint Party Friday, Hi all.
Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful vintage page.
    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this vintage style, the clips will be so useful.
    Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. I like this vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pages! I love all the layers and patterns. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pages.

    I´ll see if I can see you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..