Friday, August 24, 2018

In my Travellers Notebook...

I have been having a lot of fun lately using up some of the extra images that I had printed out from Index Card A Day or ICAD.  I really like using this craft coloured notebook insert from my travelers notebook. Using up my printed vintage images and just collaging bits and pieces together. I fill it in with stamps and washi tape. Just tearing book and dictionary papers and blending it all with vintage distress ink. I used a couple of my new items on this, stamps, tickets and washi tape.


This boat image was too big for my index cards and I did not want to cut it too fit. I had fun using all the tickets and trying to kind of tell a story on the pages.


On this one I had a bit of a butterfly and bee theme. I love using numbers and tags. I typed the quote on my old typewriter. "Whatever makes your soul happy do that."


I made a small pocket out of book paper so I could have my tag hanging out of the side. I have these cool bee trinkets, so I had to add one of those. 

Images are from the graphics fairy and some of the bees are from ephemera vintage garden.

Going to add this over on Paint Party Friday. Hi everyone. 

Have a great day 
Vicki-Ann :)

11 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful vintage collages-beautiful flow and composition! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of your pages...so beautiful.
    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful book pages and tags! I also like to make as a change this kind of crafting beside my digital working.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pages and tags, so clever. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Love the complexity of the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool concept. Looks vintage
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is awesome!!! I love all the fun images and details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your stuff.where do you get the rounded tabs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..