Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Dream...


I have been having problems with my blog not being able to link it to certain things, so now it is all sorted out.  I have a few things I have not posted on my blog this one is like the other smaller stretch heart one I did.  I had such fun layering that one so thought I would do a larger one in my other journal. There is a challenge in a facebook group I am in called "Mixing it Up" to do a grateful or thankful page and link it up in the month of November.  The prize is some pan pastels. This is all collage left over bits and pieces.  I used one of Teesha's collage sheets and some of Tim Holtz washi tape.. I found a great quote on instagram so I wrote it on the page and then stenciled over it in Tim Holtz walnut stain ink and a circle blending tool..  


Just some fun play with Neocolor II I did in my journal.  I used a waterbrush to blend it all around then did some stenciling.. I used some plasterers tape and some Gesso under the hearts.. The hearts are a Gelli plate printed on deli paper.. I went around them with my black Stabilo pencil and a waterbrush.. 

I am all out of order with popping these on art every day month. I have been doing something every day but these are the 2 that are finished.. I have had such a busy month lots of family things going on..

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages, love the bright colours, hearts and words on the second one and the fab brown tones of the first and the wonderful Thankful sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your journal pages with their collage bits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..