Thursday, May 22, 2014

Something wonderful...


This was one of those pages that was just something I was playing around with.. Its my favourite way to do a journal page to just play and see what you end up with.. I started with just putting some masking tape on the pages.. I then painted it with pink with a baby wipe just to get colour on there.. I then got the Typo circle stencil out it is the coolest stencil just lots of circles.. So stenciled them along the middle.. I went around them with my white signo pen just loosely then with my black pen.. Washi tape along the bottom and a little at the top right.. The writing well that is Sandee's Wonky lettering. The quote is something that we all need to remember.. " By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before" by Edmin Elliot.
I will enter this over at Frosted designs for Sandee's wonky lettering month long challenge.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Sandy, nice and bold, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elements, the painting, stenciling and especially the writing!! :) :) It's fabulous, just like you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..