Thursday, May 23, 2013

Aussie Tag Swap May


This is the tag that I made for this month for the Aussie Tag Swap.  Elaine has received it in the mail so now its safe to post it up.. The theme for this month is 'Remember me' in dedication to all the wonderful mothers in the world.  Elaine from crafteeowls is a big lover of owls so thought there was nothing else I could do but do a Mother and baby owl. I brought the owl trinket thinking there would be the perfect tag some time this year to put it on there for her.  I am so pleased that she liked it.  I stamped the tissue paper under the tag with more owls to wrap it all up in.  

I also received a tag in the mail from Judith from Creativestudio Judith used her window die so beautifully. Its so pretty and there is so much detail in the lovely flower box, it truly does look like a scene in a window.   

Judith from Creative studio

I am enjoying the swap immensely and so enjoy making the tags.. I am getting a beautiful collection of inspiring work. 
Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Sandy I am sure she loves it, I think it is really beautiful and so you, you do, create cute owls well.

    Hugs E

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..