Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WOYWW #203


Hi all and hows your Wednesday?  I have been shopping and I got a bargain on ribbon rolls, don't you love it when they have clearances.. Those little books of watercolor paper where on clearance too so thought hmm ATC size they will come in handy..  I have been doing more pages in my art journal its such fun and am trying all different techniques. This one that is on my desk is a paper transfer with Gel Medium and lots of rubbing.. I have blogged about it Here if you would like more info.. Well that's it for me for this week. 

Its no 203 this week for WOYWW . Julia from Stamping ground gets us all together every Wednesday to have a look at desks from all over the world.. Grab a cuppa and take a browse..

I would love to take this opportunity to say a big hi and welcome to 2 new followers to my blog Anna and Sharon.  Thanks for all the lovely comments I have been receiving on my blog.. I really appreciate the time it takes.

Have a great day
Sandy :)


19 comments:

  1. Your journal pages look good , happy woyww Jill #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Thanks for the peek into your creative world. Always like a bargain, your journal page looks great too.

    Neil#27

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind the ribbons (though they are fab) I love your journal page!!!! Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pages are looking great!! and everyone loves a bargain :)
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 1 - can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy the pages of your journal look great!! Love the pink background and who doesn't love butterflies hehe! Happy WOYWW.
    Janene #47

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your delicate journal pages. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk looks great and we all love a good clearance sale. I love what you have done with your journal pages a great technique
    Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your workstation
    Ria #60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful art journaling!!! Happy Wednesday! SueC#93

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tuesdays are such a fun day, I started mine yesterday but then stopped and watched. Your page is looking awesome you really have embraced the delight of journalling.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 102

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your journal page - so pretty and so many details to look at. I'm enjoying AJ-ing very much at the moment - I think it might be the thing I've been searching for for years! Have a creative week MMx #44

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely journal pages.
    Karen #64

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pages look amazing:)

    Happy WOYWW. Susi #61

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks sooooo tidy! Wish mine was!! I've spread 'everywhere'!! Happy WOYWW!

    ((Lyn)) #47

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great art journal page! Love all the little butterfly's on it! Jules No48

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waving Hi! from Florida! Love your journal page and the view from your window!
    Anna #97

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda! Your journaling continues to look amazing! And those little books are a great idea for ATCs!! Thanks for coming by to visit me! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #52

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, Sandy! This is my biggest fear on WOYWW hopping. What's funny is it is mostly between you and a reader I know named Linda and I'm always getting you two mixed up. Darn!Unfortunately, I'll prolly do it again! Forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely journal page! I am a bit of a ribbon addict, so I just LOOOVE when they are on clearance.LOL
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #17

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely spot to create! Great journal page!
    Thanks for stopping by. #16
    Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..