Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stationery Box

I have been working on this stationery box for a few weeks off and on.  Started it at a fun crafting day with friends, we did the outside box.  It has been a great project to do when I just had a bit of time to do some crafting.  Here is a link to the great tutorial of the Stationery box at splitcoast stampers.  I didn't add a pen holder I always have trouble with stupid pens leaking so just made my note book bigger. 
So here is my stationery box.......

Outside view
Inside view
Cards tags and gift cards





















Here is a sample of some of the cards, gift cards, tags and the notebook.  All the cards are all just a little different.  I made most of them with the scraps left over from the box so it was a great little project.
Stamp sets I used where all Stampin'up Aviary, Autumn Flair and my favourite stamp set, For all you do.  Cardstock from Stampin'up.  Designer papers from Kaisercraft.

I am going to enter this in the following challenges 
Simon says stamp and show No rules 
Make it Monday Anything goes



Have a great day
Sandy :)

9 comments:

  1. Sandy this is amazing and so well done, good on you, I love it.

    Also a great gift idea... hhhhmmmmm

    Thanks for sharing.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful gift you have made ...fab papers and a beautiful design
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your box there and the papers you have used are gorgeous. Lovely cards. I wouldn't mind receiving this as a gift.
    Great
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project!!! The Simon Says Stamp and Show team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy! So sorry I am late visiting! Crazy time here right now!
    Your stationary box and matching stationary is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE it!! It is awesome!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! what a great gift idea! I love it..hope you don't mind if I scraplift..:0) I like the idea of a matching set like this. Your images are really cute and I love your color choices! Thanks so much for sharing on MIM! Have a great week!

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work - found it over at MIM, and came dashing to have a look! What a work of art, just lovely. I've also done a stationary box (not at MIM) but completely different style, so it's great to see I'm not alone in thinking it's a good idea! Gorgeous stuff!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful stationary set!


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #226)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..