Monday, January 29, 2018

Gift Bags...

Well what fabulous papers from Rinea we have to play with this month. It was awesome timing for me as I have some gifts for my friends and I needed to make some bags and the foil metallic papers from Rinea are just perfect.



The best thing about this project is the paper is already cut to the perfect size to make a large bag with the We R Memories Gift bag punch board. So the first step is already done. So all I had to do was pop the Rinea metallic papers from the variety pack on the punch board and follow the directions. The Rinea foil metallic papers worked wonderfully the scored lines made very crisp professional edges and made my bags look great. 



I folded all the scored lines and to join up the bags. I used the Helmar Gemstone Glue and just ran a line along the side edge and on the bottom flap to seal.
  
I made tags in the purple metallic foil papers to pop on the front with another tag punch that I have but you could easily just cut a square and punch a hole, with a hole punch. I added some stenciling in the background, on the white card stock. Then stamped my words over the top with black ink.


I threaded silver cording through the holes. (The hole punch is also on the punch board.) Threading my tag on and tied a knot. I wanted my tag to sit at an angle so you could read it better so I used some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots on the back of the tag and pressed it on gently so I kept the dimension.  
I have not used the punch board before and found it very easy to use and know I will make many more bags in the future. I loved the tiny star pattern on the Rinea foil variety pack papers I would definitely use that again.

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..