Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Exciting News...

♥Teams I design for ♥

Today I have some exciting news to share. I have been accepted as a new Design Team member for Helmar. So wonderful to be supporting such a fantastic Aussie company. I just love the products, they are some of my favourites that I use on just about every project. Tacky craft glue just lives on my desk and the 450 quick dry Adhesive is wonderful for that instant hold.  So terrific when you can be on a design team that you already use and love all the products. Congratulations also to my wonderful friends Tamiko McCurry,  Sandee Setliff and Sharon Estes for also making this wonderful team.. So come over to the Helmar blog and check us out. 

If you pop over you will see I am on there as Vicki-Ann White with a very rare photo of me and a bio..

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..