Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Muse Challenge #5

I am really enjoying playing along at the Muse card club. This weeks muse is Marion Vagg.. I really like the striped background effect across Marion's card and knew I had the perfect paper for me to use as soon as I saw it..  I so like stripes and really like the 6 x 6 paper pack from Kaisercraft, the Le chateau Collection so pretty..   I stamped up the birdcage and bird from the Aviary set from Stampin'up, fussy cut and backed it in that lovely slate color I am fond of at the moment..  Happy Birthday words are from Kaszazz..

So here is my card...




Marion Vagg

Thanks everyone for all of the lovely comments, I am really loving making my cards and joining along with all the amazing challenges out there.. Its just so wonderful to have all of this terrific inspiration, right at my fingertips.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely choice of papers and layering. The bird cage looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the use of the patterned papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantiastic use for the Le Chateau paper,like also how you have cut around the birdcage. Great Card.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you used for your stripes--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love this fabulous paper and your darling little bird in the cage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too loved Marions use of paper strips to create a backdrop for her card and you did a fabulous job with this! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sandy, I love the earth tones! Terrific card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize your card in your WOYWW post was for MUSE, Sandy! It's a great take on Marion's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great patterns and colours and I love that birdcage stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those patterns together! And that bird cage is so cute and trendy! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..