Sunday, July 22, 2012

Merry Monday Xmas Tree

I thought it was a wonderful of a great friend of mine, to cut me some xmas trees with her cricut machine, they turned out so cute.  So as you can pick your own sketch at the  Merry Monday challenge this month, I thought this one fit quite well with the tree.  I stamped a few little trees on the white oval behind it to blend it in a bit.  All papers, button and ribbon are Kaisercraft, I think they have some lovely design xmas papers.  
So here is my card....







 



It is my pleasure to welcome a new follower Elaine.  So glad that you have become a follower hope you enjoy your look around my little blog. 
Have a great day
Sandy :) 


Edit...
I was looking at the card after I had finished posting it and went darn.  I had made the little tag to put under the button and forgot to put it on.. LOL oh well.. So thought I would take a quick photo with its tag.  It had to have Merry Christmas on it.  Have any of you ever done this, forgot to put an element on your card..   Probably only me, 
oh well.  It has its little tag now. 
Have a great day
Sandy :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, super card, gosh there are so many christmas cards appearing right now I must get a wriggle on for mine. You're not the only one to forget an element, I did the same thing yesterday in the process of making the fab stationery box - will post pics soon.
    Thanks for the welcome by the way.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sandy! I too love that Christmas tree and those DSPs! I had a little giggle when I read about forgetting your tag- I've gone to add photos to my blog before and realised I've got my bling all crooked or have some tape showing! I've then had to fix it and take another photo - very frustrating! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love that Christmas tree and it looks great with the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we got to see it with the tag attached. That really adds to it. I like that background paper. I can't remember what it is called. Nordic maybe? Anyway, all around fun. And no, you aren't the only one who forgets to add thing. My favorite thing to forget is brads after everything is adhered down. I learned you can break the prongs off and use a glue dot. I like the sketch, not too involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a pretty diecut tree, Sandy, and I love the stamped trees behind it! Love the ribbon treatment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love the papers and your tree. The button and ribbon are a perfect finish. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..