Saturday, June 30, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #26

Another xmas card to the collection.  I am on a count down so this is the 3rd in my 25 cards I need for Christmas so 22 to go.  I am following the Merry Monday Challenge its specifically for Christmas cards so great motivation to get my cards done early.  The paper I am using today is from Kaszazz.  I have followed the sketch but flipped it sideways, wanted to use this tree sentiment, its one of my favourites.  Put a little sparkle on the baubles, star and the pot. I hand cut the stocking, added a little false stitching as the white blended in to much. The red of the stocking has a texture but you cant really see  it here.
So here is my card......   









Have a great day
Sandy :)

7 comments:

  1. I love how you flipped this sketch and used a banner! The tree of words and stocking are bright and beautiful! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're about 3 ahead of me on the Christmas card count. I say sometimes Hallmark is a fantastic corporation. That being said, your card is fantastic. Love those bold stripes and love how you've done the banner aside the sentiment...scrumptious.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and I too love how you flipped the sketch! Wonderful sentiment as well!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable stamp Sandy!! I love that you flipped the sketch too! Thanks for joining in at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, that stamp is fantastic. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab sentiment stamp, and your card is really festive. I like how you filled the white space in the corner with the stripey banner, that's a great idea. I must make a start on xmas cards as well before it gets too stressful!

    Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment to say that you'd found my blog post about storage space on our blogs helpful, I am really glad it helped. It was an eye-opener to discover that we are only allowed a certain amount of space for photos, as they are pretty vital for a craft blog. Anyway, at least we know now and can keep an eye on our usage. Have a good week. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love how you've flipped the sketch and your gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..