Monday, March 12, 2012

Thought I would put a few of the other cards I have made on here.. 


This is a Double Dutch fold card I made. Got the idea from pattyb on splitcoast stampers site.   
I like the way its only one piece of stampin'up card stock to make it. 
Just  measure 51/2 inches across the top of the card stock and cut.. The piece that is left is your doors for the bottom.. 
The stampin'up decorative label punch made great handles for the opening at the front.   
My favorite owl made an appearance on this card again of course..  Just love razzleberry card stock and papers.. 



Trying out my new brayer on the Couture creations Intrinsic embossing folder, came up with this one thought it turned out quite funky.
so that's it for today thanks for taking a peek.


Sandy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..