Friday, August 19, 2016

#41 to #50 of the Index Card A Day Challenge.

I have been doing the Daisy Yellow Index card challenge. This is my third year and I really enjoy the challenge of doing a small index card art every day for the months of June and July.  Here are numbers 41 to 50 of my Index cards to show on my blog. If you would like to follow me on Instagram at @sandybeachart I have been putting them up on there daily. 


#41 Off prompt
I started drawing robots and then I just kept going back to drawing them for a while.


#42 Off prompt

#43 Off prompt

#44 Rainbow making machine

#45 Play on Words


#46 Off Prompt
Watercolor blending practice in some circles. 
#47 Off prompt

#48 Off Prompt
Practicing faces with watercolours. I like the heart on her face. 

#49 Off Prompt
DecoArt Acrylic paints. 

#50 Off Prompt
Strips of left over collage. 

So looking back I really just did my own thing in this lot of Index cards. There was only 2 prompts used in this block of 10 index cards. Last 10 I will pop on the blog next week.

Linking this up at Paint Party Friday

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun cards. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a nice variety of styles in your drawings! I can see your cards being enjoyed by others! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super and fun cards! Great! Happy PPF! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your robots1 Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your index cards are looking ace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy - fun robots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! LOL I had never heard of an index card a day art before--what a fabulous idea. Your robots are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The robots are so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun doing them. I also like the watercolors, especially the circles where you were practicing blending. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous!!! My favorites are the robots. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun challenge and great to get the creative juices flowing Sandy. Great designs for your index cards.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the cards are wonderful but love your little robots :)

    Happy PFF! :)
    Jen #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are a lot of fun. Love all the robots! :) Happy PPF!-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful icads and this robot style suits you well!! Love them!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. A rainbow making machine, well that's a good idea.
    Luv the last piece best. Have a good weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..