Sunday, November 2, 2014

November is Art Every Day Month

Well its November and for me that means its time for the Art every day month challenge. I did this last year and it really got me into the habit of doing something arty everyday, even if it was just a layer or something small.

aedmlogored
I did the index card a day challenge and I so loved doing that every day so this one is just anything everyday for a month so that will be fun..

I have also joined the November challenge over at Jennibellie's its a 7 day background challenge.
So today I started the backgrounds for Jenniebellie's challenge.. 7 backgrounds in 7 days you add a different layer every day.. Thought these would make cool collage fodder when they are done, with all the layers they will be really interesting and I can pick out the bits I like and cut up for future collaged backgrounds. So I have 7 pieces of paper 4 large index card size, 1 is on the back of junk mail and the other 2, one is sketch paper and the other is watercolour paper.. The 4 Index cards I just collaged on some torn paper and the 3 Larger sheets I painted.. So fairly uninteresting so far but will be interesting to see how they develop over the 7 days.. 

Monthly Challenge

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, I haven't looked at jenniebellie for ages. I will be watching to see how your pages come along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to watching these backgrounds develop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..