Monday, October 27, 2014

The altered playing card challenge week 5-8

I am playing along with Claudines art corner card challenge.. Each week Claudine posts on her blog a technique to do 2 playing cards.. I am pretty much following along with what Claudine is doing, so I am not going to repeat it all and go into to much detail here. Claudine has step by step pictures and details on her blog of how she does her cards so pop on over and see her great pictured tutorial instuctions.



Week 5 I used a Teesha Moore stamp and for the girl on the dream card I printed a picture from The last door down the hall, siblings There is some wonderful pictures there to use. Well worth browsing around and having a good look.. 

Week 6 Teesha Moore stamp for the graveyard stamp and the bat.. Tim Holtz movers and shapers die for the bird. 

Week 7 I used a stamp sets from Kaisercraft and another one from TJ Designs called Vintage by the sea.. 

Week 8 I used a Dina Wakley stencil for the stenciled red hearts on the one on the left.. My Grumbacher watercolour dripping is always fun.. My handwriting for the love on both.. 

Loving how my key ring is filling up this is so fun to have hanging on my desk will be fun with all 52 cards on it.. 

Have a great day.
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. These are all so fabulous, loving each and every take on the cards you have expressed each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..