Saturday, June 7, 2014

Index Card A Day. June 5,6 & 7...

I am enjoying these little daily index cards they are a fun size 3X5 inch and don't take long to do.. I find them just big enough without being too small to work on..  Then again I do like small journals too.. 
June 5. Prompt Galaxy

I used dylusion inks splashed with water for background.. The planets are deli paper Gelli prints cut out with a circle punch..My trusty old typewriter was used to type up the quote.  I just had to use this star wars line on here.. 


June 6 Nail Polish

Neocolour II with a waterbrush on a sketch of a nail polish container.. I used block lettering this time for the quote.. Tried a bit of shading too.. 


June 7 Yellow

So last one for this week thought I would round it off with a bit of Zentangle.. Neocolour II for the yellow background.. 
So come on join in the fun and just have a go and play with those art supplies that you have not tried and see what we can come up with.


For all the details and links go to the Daisy yellow page.. There is also facebook and flickr groups, where people are posting the daily cards. 
Going to link up at Paint Party Friday and pop around and check in on what they are up to this week...

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, each one so different. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Lovely vibrant color and nice use of text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your strong colour and the drawing in the spilt nail polish pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..