Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WOYWW #252


So whats on my workdesk a big mess of all sorts of things as I do one thing and push it to the side to do another.. Than go back and forth.. So bead rolling probably taking center stage right now as I go through the little pile of cut out strips that are left.. Then they are left to dry overnight on my mat. They then make it into the green tub there on the left ready for glazing.. Some little Gelli plate deli paper bags that I am going to do a little bit of stamping on with some of my hand carved stamps on the left.  Finished card for the art aMUSEment group, with a stencil that I have not cleaned off yet.. So the prompt was 'Clue' So I put a riddle on it.. Can you guess the riddle? The answer is Here if you need to know.. 



Julia from  WOYWW gets us all together every Wednesday to have a look at desks from all over the world.. Grab a cuppa, I have mine here, and take a browse.. Thanks for taking the time to comment and enjoy the blog hopping around all the desks.



Have a great day.

Sandy :) 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy wow loving the artistic fun going on here... and yes think I can guess your riddle. :D
    I do love the imaginative way you laid it out, and gave us all a treat :D happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #47

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy and happy WOYWW, I'm liking your little puzzle tag but I'll have to look at the answer...must be a bit foggy today, reading lots of blogs. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#40

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know the answer but I'm no "spoiler!" One of my fave colour combos, lime+turquoise with black&white. Yum Yum.

    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (11)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really want to try making paper beads - it looks like fun. Please share your results! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is the little owl on the desk, love him.
    I think your riddle is Artist, and I didn't peek!
    Happy Wednesday
    Minxy {was #6 now #23}

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of Myrenes favourite things to do, she will be envious of you. Love the clue and yes I guess it first pop, not that hard really, but you are the artist here my dear. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 36
    Happy Belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artist! What a great workspace! Thanks for sharing. Lisa #88

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..