Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What lies inside of you...


I was playing in my watercolour journal today after watching Tracy at Mixed Media Monday.  They where all talking about the weather and how horrible it is over there while Tracy was painting away.. Today here in Australia it is such a lovely day that I took my watercolours outside and painted this.. I took the picture on top of my seaside daisy it is so pretty out in flower all along my veranda at the moment, so thought I would brighten up those snowy and wet days and take my photo with some flowers in my background.
The quote today is 'What lies behind you and what lies in front of you. Pales in comparison to what lies inside of you'.  by Ralph Waldo Emerson. 




Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done and I love your bed of seaside daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this watercolor Sandy, The blues all blend beautifully, I guess this called Monochromatic, colors. This blogger is leaving some blogger love on this page,

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..