Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WOYWW #237

Well I had the big move on the weekend after moving my daughter and all her of her stuff that had taken up 2 bedrooms in the house.. I claimed her room for my craft room and have settled in nicely. Still feels weird to be in there but I will get used to it.. I still have a big window looks out to the front of the house will show you that way another week.. Thought you would like the long view of my desk this week.  My old typewriter is sitting there been getting a bit of use lately. Who knew after it sitting in my cupboard for 35 years unused that I would find a use for it now..  I was lucky with my storage on the other side picked up that desk for $10 at the op shop, bargain and fits my trolley under there beautifully. I finally have a space just for my bigshot and all its bits..  I am sure I will move things around yet. My sewing machine still has to get moved in here and want to have my photo albums in here. I need another sort of shelf for them looks like another trip to Ikea is in my future. I wanted to see what fitted after getting my big table in here and get a feel for the space before I brought any more storage. 

One day last week when we where supposed to move some furniture and it teamed down rain I ended up having a bit of time and I made these.. One each for each one of my children and one for me.. More info on these Here.


Julia from  WOYWW gets us all together every Wednesday to have a look at desks from all over the world.. Grab a cuppa, I have mine here, and take a browse.. Thanks for taking the time to comment and enjoy the blog hopping around all the desks.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sandy :)

11 comments:

  1. Your new room looks lovely and light, you will be able to create some fabulous things in there. I love the little trees. Thanks for sharing, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tracy #41

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning
    Just popping my head around the door to say hi and wish you a very happy Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing your workplace. Lovely canvasses too.

    Neil #20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new craft room looks amazing. I don't know how I ever made it without mine. I moved in and everything just exploded. I had things stored in totes and now I have everything where I can find it. Marry Christmas!
    Glenda #50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those little canvasses are gorgeous! If I have a bt of time, I waste it wondering around looking at all the things to do!
    I love your plan for the new room - move in, work a bit and then get a feel for what storage you need..makes perfect sense. It looks great already, so hope you;re enjoying every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a really awesome space now, you will settle in fast I am sure of it and you have heaps of room to plan out and grow. What a neat setup you have already, but you take it easy and don't hurt yourself. Thanks for popping in to say hi, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and A Happy New Year. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy, those little canvases are gorgeous - beautiful colours. Your new craft room is shaping up very nicely too ... love the long table and your bargain desk. Seasons greetings to you and yours, Elizabeth x #45

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts for your children! Love the colors and the textures on them! Your space is a great one! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2014! Winnie#51

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy! I'm positively drooling! That typewriter table and chair look rich and divine and, wow, a "cutting center" just for the BS and products - now THAT'S divine!! I know you will be so happy in your new beautiful space when you get it all sorted! And the canvases are spectacular!!

    Happy WOYWW and thank you for coming to visit me and leave some love! I wish you the happiest of holidays!! Hugs, Darnell #10

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous crafty gift for you, a new room to organize and play in and I am just loving your adorable Tree Canvases. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Danie #37

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY on claiming some space! And cute trio there. I never like to make more than one thing, but these are so cute I see why you wouldn;t want to mess with the design-success!
    Sorry to be late but now I can get to my desk, it's commenting time ...

    Happy last WOYWW before Christmas!
    Mary Anne (24)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you quickly claimed your daughters room so she can't move back again!! Love the canvasses, beautiful teal colour. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Hugs
    Brenda 54

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..