Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOYWW #232


Hi all, I took a long shot of my desk today as I wanted to show you my new cart.. I went to Ikea I have had my eye on one of these Raskog carts for ages and we finally went to Ikea and woot I got one.. Isnt it pretty, its my favourite colour blue well turquoise to be exact.. Such a sturdy cart and just ideal for storing all my paints. So on my desk are the makings of some Christmas cards and some new buttons. The plate I used to get the circle on my watercolour painting, that worked really well.. Oh and my watercolour journal is still there after yesterdays photo. Under my desk that you usually don't see is my big pink bin, and my 3 draws of bits and pieces..  Mittens wanted to be in the photo today she is sitting on my chair and says hi.. I have been joining in on Art every day Month so far I have managed to do something every day.. This is a close up of the watercolour on my desk today. More info about this Here .


Julia from  WOYWW gets us all together every Wednesday to have a look at desks from all over the world.. Grab a cuppa, I have mine here, and take a browse.. Thanks for taking the time to comment and enjoy the blog hopping around all the desks.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

16 comments:

  1. I've been wanting one of those carts for awhile. I glad to see it work out for you. Love your water coloring. #13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy you have the shuffling cat syndrome we have it here sometimes too, ATM we had dads cat here and he things he owns them all.

    I so love your cart but that page in your journal is perfect. Hope you can stay warm in this blessed horrible weather.

    Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
    Eliza & Yoda 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy, Sorry I had a spot of trouble loading photos, all fixed now. Still wearing mt trainer wheels I'm afraid. Eliza tells me we will meet one day, I'll look forward to it. Happy Craftin & WOYWW De De #37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cart, looks very useful. Your art is lovely. Helen 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cart, we dont have an Ikea here sadly, hopefully one day, I love that shop
    Bridget #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
    Thanks for the peek into your creative world today.
    Hope you have a good week too.
    Neil#39

    ReplyDelete
  7. good stuff and I seen kitty getting in the photo. Mine is black too and I am missing him a ton while Im on the road. :-( Your cart and stuff -- good deal! I would love to see us get and ikia around here.. well maybe not cause of my wallet. Thanks for sharing your photos and bright blessing to you and yours. Roberta 68

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal pages . Thanks for dropping by earlier , happy woyww Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blue AJ page. Nice strong colour. Thanks for visiting!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 58

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cart and the kitty sitting in your chair! Also love the blue pages going on here!
    Glenda #70

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that scene in your book - very dramatic! Gorgeous colour.
    Great cart - I bet you find that useful. I dare not buy another - I have some of my diecutting stuff on a trolley and it is so handy to wheel about. Am sufe you will find the benefit of it.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, now I am going to have to investigate this cart....LOL
    Wonderful journal page!!!
    Krisha #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages!
    The Craft Donkey
    #91
    http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/2013/11/whats-on-my-workspace-hmmm.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sandy great sentiment on your pages sometimes we need reminding
    janet #38

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love that cart Sandy!!! The page is also awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great storage solution - I have a set under my desk :-)
    Happy woyww
    Debs #78

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..