Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 14 Art every day Month

I finished the page from yesterday with the Gelli print background. I added some chevron washi tape in turquoise and finished off the white on the border. I stamped the word Dream on the side with the orange paint, had to touch it up a bit to make it filled in and went inside with the white pen.. Then doodled around the edge so it kind of blended with the border. Popped a flower in her hair. The flower I have had sitting on my desk for ages I made them after watching a video I saw from France Papillon its modelling paste and paint, but you make it on plastic and then you can lift if off, they take a while to dry so best made the day before use. They are very flexible and feel really lovely.. I need to make some more as this was my last one. Popped a decorative brad in the middle of the flower, as a girls got to have a bit of bling. The quote for today I wrote around her is "She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into Plans"... 


If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Art every day Month : Day 14

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow. This page really came together beautifully. I love the flower and how you finished it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I really couldn't see that your piece needed much more, but you have really made it more cohesive with these additions

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh you used the modeling paste on plastic technique, yeah! and i found my button, double yeah!! :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit late for WOYWW - but what lovely daily art projects you have on the go!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out to be gorgeous - calming but still electrified - love the opposite colors that give this feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..