Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bright and Sunny

It is so cold and miserable outside today, so thought I would do a bright cheerful card. Think this card fits the bill with the lovely papers from Kaisercraft.  The great sketch is from  Mae at Just Add Ink .  I used the Splitcoast stampers tutorial for the Butterfly. It is so clever how you can fold it up to put in an envelope.  I did this on a flower as well today on a previous post here.  I love that little birdcage from the stampin'up set happy moments.  It stamps up so well, I think it looks quite cute in pink.  
So here is my card......



Have a great day 
Sandy :)


7 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the embossing and papers. That little birdcage does look great in the pink
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card Sandy. I love the colours you've used and I love the way you've made the butterfly. Thanks for playing with us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Sandy! Beautiful, happy colours, and I love the pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what a beautiful little flower background. And I love your Butterfly - it's great. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week. I love your butterfly and your card is so happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sandy. The DSP you have used is gorgeous - such bright & happy colours. I also like that embossed flower paper on the background. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy, Thanks so much for your kind comments about the yoyo hair ties and life-size portraits of my girls. I've just had a little look at your blog and I'm so impressed... What beautiful cards you make! Looks like you have a special talent for putting together *just* the right combinations. Very lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..