Monday, April 23, 2012

Live like you mean it

Just Add Ink 

Hi there im doing the just add ink challenge today and its CASEing a card from Jodenes wonderful Blog. So you can go to her blog and pick any of the cards to case.  Here is the link to the card I chose  Jodenes Card...  I used pool party and wisteria wonder inks.  I did the middle slightly off center to the left the same as her card.  I did use butterflies think it kind of does justice to her lovely flowers that she has on her card. I really like the wispy feel of the flowers in the colors of her card.. So that is what I took from her card the lovely color and the outdoor feel of the card.  Of course it is square like her one.  So hope you like my card Jodene..

So this is my card.......



Ink ...................Wisteria Wonder, Pool party, Island indigo
Card Stock.... Wisteria wonder, White
Stamp set ......For all you do, Live like you mean it

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

16 comments:

  1. very nice card, Sandy! love the butterflies and sentiment..so pretty!! doing a little giveaway at my blog..check it out if you like ribbons and things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely take on Jodene's card, Sandy. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love your colours and those butterflies look fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterflies in those colours Sandy. You have cased Jodene well. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and gorgeous combination of colours you've used Sandy. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. I love how you've CASEd Jodene, but given the card your own spin. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love these colours. So good to see them used here. Lovely butterfly card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Sandy, and I love the monochromatic feel of this card. And all those butterflies are really effective! Thanks for joining us this week at JAI and for casing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and colours Sandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always so fun to see what CASEd cards end up looking like. Your pick is beautiful but I really love where it's inspiration took you. A flight of butterflies...always inspiring! :) Beautiful work Sandy :)



    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card. In my opinion you can never go wrong with green. I saw this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Popped over from Make it Monday...as your card stood out...its lovely..love the butterfly's.... and the colours..
    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the monochromatic colors and how you placed the sentiment. It caught my eye at MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! I love how you have used these sets.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple elegance! Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look. I’m enjoying looking at all the amazing inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..