Sunday, April 29, 2012

I was a winner



I won by being the 500th follower on the Here come the boys blog challenge .   I was looking around for cards for men and stumbled on there wonderful blog challenge.  The lovely  Sharon, Karen, Teresa, Donna, Di, Wendy, & Jacky sent me this absolutely adorable image that they where going to buy for me, then they where given  from Teddy Bo & Co wasn't that just so lovely of them. They had a big write up on there blog about me being the 500th follower wasn't I lucky.

I so have a man card deficiency in my card stash only one card its so sad hey.  


I have been busy went to an 6 hour stampin'up card making class yesterday and met some absolutely lovely ladies.  Here is a picture of some of the cards I made on the day.
And bonus that they where selling off discontinued old stock of stamps so I couldn't help it I bought 4 sets,  I am so going to get inky today. 

I would also like to welcome as  followers Craftymonkey from the here comes the boys blog challenge & Cissy.  Darnell is also following me, I have followed her since the first day I set up this blog (she is so funny and her cards are so lovely) .  How wonderful that we can all get to know each other through card making.  Looking forward to seeing what we can all come up with in our creative moments.
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..