Monday, May 18, 2015

Dangles...

Realised today that I have not posted any of the dangles that I have been doing so thought you might like to see one.. This is done with the Sakura Glaze pens.. I find these so relaxing to do.. There is a few different ones on here.. I am always on the lookout for a new dangle to add.. Like those ones that look like little weights.


I love the way these pens make it sparkle.. 
So that's it for me today. A short and sparkly blog post.

So day 16 of the #90daysofblogging accomplished. If you would like to pop over and see what the others joining in on this challenge are up to today.. 
Here are the links...
Tamiko McCurry
Donna Lueders
Sandee Setliff
Sharon Estes
Yvonne Armatage Gebauer 

Have a great day
Sandy :) 

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love the dangles that you do. They're so creative. You really inspire me with what you make! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Amelia. Always inspired by what you do.. Dangles Down my friend! Love these.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with both of those guys! Where do you find the different dangles that you do? Or do you make them up yourself? If so, I don't have that good of a doodling mind but you sure do. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw some of these irl the other day when visiting a friend. They are very eye catching and I cannot wait for my book to arrive to get me started. Now I must get some of those pens.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..