Sunday, December 28, 2014

Heart...

Have you ever just gone one way with something and had this idea and then gone off in a completely different direction. That's what happened with this.


I had all these little tags that I had made one day just to try them out different sizes and had reinforced the holes at the top with stamped file folder leftovers.. The tags where also just a mop up index card from a dylusions spray day...  I stuck the tags on some dripped on and painted music paper and used my new spot stamp from Typo on some other watercolour paper, its a cute little stamp that I am going to get a lot of use out of.. Some Tim Holtz washi tape is on there and I also used 2 prima stamps for some little stamping details here and there. Sewed up and down on it and this was all going to go on another completely different page.. But then something else caught my eye and thought the heart looked so much better with it.. The backgrounds on these are both done with Dylusion sprays and when I do that I always get about 6 big index cards of leftovers to play with so the heart got chopped out of one of those and I doodled some swirls for it to sit on.. More stamping with 2 Prima stamps with Tim Holtz peacock feathers distress ink and some black Momento ink. I had a lot of fun stitching all over it randomly and liked the way it turned out.. So thought this was the perfect wording for this, even though I had just used this phrase on another page, I had definitely trusted my heart.

Going to enter this over at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge its anything goes.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

5 comments:

  1. love these pages.. they are made for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pages Sandy, such a lovely design with wonderful techniques and colours!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, Sandy, and don't you love it when you listen and go the other way and it turns out way better than you could ever have imagined? Like this! It is extraordinary!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sandy! I luv this, gorgeous colors and design. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! May your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every project I create goes it's own way, it's like I have no control! lol Love your collages and all your wonderful journal pages! Happy New Year my friend, may we see many more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..