Monday, March 31, 2014

Gelli plate printing with Deli paper

So what did I do with all those Gelli plate pages with the Deli paper or as we call it in Australia greaseproof paper and book papers, that I got carried away doing.. 



I made some bags from it from a tutorial at Balzer designs... These I further stamped with my own hand carved stamps.. 


Some doodled deli paper and book paper flowers from a tutorial from Sandi Keene 

and some rolled paper Beads from Jenibellie's (Massive) paper bead tutorial... I rolled maps, cardstock and the deli paper is the bottom 2 its hard to cut into strips without it tearing but its achievable with a bit of care.

So lots of fun had and finding that I have a nice little stash of things to pop on future projects now.. 
Popping this over at Terry Sproul's facebook page, this weeks challenge to use the Gelli plate..

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..