Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WOYWW #230


Last week it was my 50th Birthday and I had a lovely day and received such wonderful presents. Look at all the dylusion goodies.. Journal, ink pad and sprays.. I have not used any of it yet am looking forward to getting very inky.. My daughter gave me some money towards doing the Life book 2014 class next year.. She had heard me talking about how wonderful all the instructors are going to be. Is anyone else doing this? It goes for the whole year.

lb-2014-promoimage--halfheadernew

Received this fabulous card in the mail from  Eliza of queenartoypia  for my Birthday isn't it wonderful.. I love her reclining back there with her Martini.. Thank you Eliza you brightened my day with happy mail.


Well we have all been rather sad with our cat Gizmo going missing.. Still hoping that he just turns up. It was just too quiet here with only one cat. So we went to the animal welfare and rescued another cat.. Meet Misty she is such a sweet little cat.. She had been there for 2 months the lady said that no one looked at her because she has long hair and well she is 4 not a kitten. We fell in love instantly, she started purring when she was put in our arms.










Julia from  WOYWW gets us all together every Wednesday to have a look at desks from all over the world.. Grab a cuppa, I have mine here, and take a browse.. Thanks for taking the time to comment and enjoy the blog hopping around all the desks.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, that is just too sad about your missing cat Gizmo! Hope you find him soon-then you'll have 3 cats! Love your birthday gifts! Aren't you blessed! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! and I do hope kitty shows back home.
    Great new birthday stash too! Happy WOYWW!

    Sue #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still cut about Gizmo and my eyes start watering up, Misty is no replacement but she sure is a real beauty and has the best parents. She looks like she is settling in real well. I know you'll love her heaps. Let's pray on gizmos return it still might be possible there is always hope and faith.

    Glad to at brightening your day, happy birthday again old girl, lol hey you beat me to 50. Ha ha


    happy Wednesday
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love Misty soo cute!! indeed Sandy and a big happy returns of the day too happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe your new Kitty is adorable I love that you got her from the shelter, it's the only way we will get a kitty.
    Happy Belated and have a fun time with your new stash :) hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 50th birthday what fab gifts you have there!
    I have been looking at doing that course next year not paid my money yet!
    Lovely new kitty
    Jackie 27
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your missing cat; we lost one of ours to kidney failure earlier this month. So hard. Misty is just too cute tho...hiding under the covers. A couple of weeks ago we went to pound and got a new little kitten...we call her BUSY Bailey, heavy on the busy!
    I am taking Lifebook this year and definitely think it's a good value. I have been introduced to lots of new artists. It does take a LOT of time...but you can download the videos so you have them forever. I thought maybe I would skip next year, but I REALLY love Finnibair so I'm probably gonna sign up again. Maybe I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday, you young whipper snapper you!! (I've got two years on you, lol!). You had some fab prezzies, that course is going to be great :-)
    Your new puss cat has got the most amazing eyes, what a beautiful colour!! Good for you for taking on an older cat, she looks very happy!
    Hugs, LLJ 35 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That life book course sounds amazing. And your new cat is absolutely beautiful. Love her soft colouring. So sad to hear about your missing cat though. Thank you for sharing.
    Karen no.51 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry about Gizmo, love your cat - quiet is good you know, we rescued our wayward Labrador because it was too quiet - its not quiet now! I dont have time for WOYWW these days, but do read the posts of those I follow. Looks like a great birthday and wonderful pressies, just wanted to let you know I forgo food so I can do Lifebook (only kidding) but just 'had' to do it this time round, so I signed up too and cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful new addition... she's lovely :-) So sorry to hear about Gizmo :-(
    Mega hugs xx

    Happy WOYWW #230
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece #63 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Misty looks like a sweetheart. So sorry to hear your other kitty is still missing. :-(

    What a great birthday card, it made me smile.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry there is no news on Gizmo, such a worrying time for you all. Prayers are on the cards. Love Misty, she is so pretty and has adorable eyes, maybe when Gizmo hears about her there will be a reunion with you.
    Fab card from Eliza - she is a love isn't she.
    Hugs and thinking of you - Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so hope the cat will return safe and sound ... Happy belated birthday - gorgeous gifts, have lots of fun with them :-) - and happy late WOYWW.
    Suzanne
    #53

    ReplyDelete
  15. YUMMY lot of birthday goodies! It makes my heart sad about Gizmo, that is such a hard thing. Your new girl is a beauty.

    A Happy WOYWW to you,
    :)trisha
    #75 this week with
    a mess, bunting, and
    tiny book

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..