Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Moon or stars??



I saw this quote and just knew had to use it in my new journal.  I have been thinking about how to do it.  I knew I wanted to do it shooting somehow into a sky.. I painted the pages black, 2 coats to cover it totally then drew my image with pencil then painted with Gesso.  Can you see the subtle face on the shooting image? Painted the stars also with the Gesso. They where a bit fuzzy around the edges so got a bold black pen and went around the edges to make the points on the stars, you have to have points on stars!! Touched a few up with a white pen and popped the dots on with that.  I so love this quote.. 

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." 

It just speaks to me, tells me hey its okay to try something if you fail you just never know where that will take you.. 

Just for fun I am going to pop these at the following..
Artists in blogland
Balzer designs
Paint party Friday

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..