Sunday, March 24, 2013

Earth laughs in flowers


I was reading an article today and they said to take time to encourage your creative self everyday. I have not done a thing on my desk for days so thought darn I better get to it.. So I did the little birds I am fond of at the moment and added some tulips, well my attempt at some tulips.. I looked at pictures of tulips on google images and its funny I had never even noticed the long leaves tulips have.. . Found this little quote as well and thought it was just so cute, so added it in the cloud.  "Earth laughs in flowers" Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. 



So just a little practice in my journal but thought I would share just so you know I am doing some journaling.  Think I might try to put the birds on a canvas just to try it out.. Not everything I am doing is working out, but that's fine its all learning and I am having fun learning..
Have a great day.
Sandy :)

10 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the way you used the book paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages and colors Sandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages Sandy. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal entry! Spotted you on MiM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting via MIM and I'm so glad I did. Lovely birds and tulips, and that is one of my favorite quotes. I really like seeing the book paper glowing through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant pages, love everything about them, gosh I love your style girl.

    Happy Easter too.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. visiting via MIM: Love the vibrancy of your pages and composition. Must get my stamps out to make some inky magic and who knows, start my own journal (eeek).

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful page and colors... love your tulips! I saw this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page and colors! Love this!! Hey, stopped by from Make It Monday - come see me if you'd like I'm #'s 5, 17, 133, 187, 215, 216 and 231! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C (busybusyhoneybee)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..