Monday, February 24, 2014

Who she had always been...

I watched Sandee at Frosted designs Sundays with Sandee and thought yep have to have a go at this one.. It was a very busy weekend and I fitted this in with everyone dropping in to visit.. It was great to pop in and out of my little room and just do a bit here and there.. I just followed along with the steps but did my quote with my old faithful typewriter.. Quote is 'She knew this transition was not about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing herself to become who she'd always been'.




It was very relaxing to just stamp and paint. I had to change many things as I don't have many of the stamps or stencils Sandee used so I improvised with what I had and that is always the fun part.. I used Gesso and paint for my silhouette stencil it is from Typo. The stamp of the lady with the feather in her hat was a free one in a magazine, I do love the elegance of her. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sandy! I really like the quote. The silhouette works great with the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..