Thursday, February 27, 2014

Card 8... Key...

I know, I know, where is week 6 and 7 well I am a bit behind and will get to them but this key one insisted to be done before them.  As soon as the prompt for key came up I knew I wanted to use my lock and key movers and shapers die from Tim Holtz, so cut it out.. Then it has sat on my desk getting shifted around.. So today I made it a card to sit on.. The stamp is from Kaszazz and the houses are a stencil from crafters workshop called Mini Sweet Home...  So just a quick little card but that's what I like about these cards, they just slot into a bit of crafting time here and there.. 


Here is a Link to the video that Kelly popped up on the facebook page if you are interested in joining in. Take a look at the prompts something might just jump out at you and give you a little inspiration to make something.. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great page. It looks like it was fun to make. Don't you love it when the unexpected inspires you to create? You never know what will come out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..