Friday, February 10, 2017

5 days of Art Marks...

For this challenge Rae would like you to make marks. Rae gives you a sheet to download with some of her marks she likes to use and there is another page to download with the prompts for the 30 days. 
I have given myself another mini challenge to sew on all 30 pages with my sewing machine. 

From day 11 I have been doing my daily pages on Periscope I am @sandybeached  if you would like to follow me there and catch me live. Make sure to say hi would love to chat to you while I art. Its been fun and I have joined a periscope group called Little Deb's Creative crew were we do art live one after the other for 12 hours on Saturdays. 
I am on Saturday from 8pm to 9 pm EST or in Australia it is Sunday at 12 midday. 


Day 10 Criss cross.
 Some doodling to make flowers. Book paper and lace with a bit of sewing just fun stuff. 


Day 11, Lines.
I used Decoart paints and a TCW stencil by Ronda Palazzari what a fun stencil dots lines and squiggles. I added a doily and doodling.


Day 12, Puddles.
 I sewed around and around the circles to make puddles of sewing. I also did some drips and splashes. Catch the replay on Periscope at http://bit.ly/2ktqNnn


Day 13, Patterns. 
I used 2 TCW stencils and Decoart paints.


Day 14, Dashes.
 Live on periscope, this was just so ugly but hey its practice and I kept layering and adding colour till I went ok that's enough time to work on the next one..

Linking this up with the talented artists over at  Paint Party Friday.
Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

16 comments:

  1. Love the free and easy style of your cards, they just make me happy. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are doing all these challenges and rocking it! Sorry I keep missing you on Periscope, I just keep forgetting! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous collection and challenge Vicki-Ann,
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mixed media art pieces and made me miss my old sewing machine free motion style art I used to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporate sewing into your art. Such a lot of fun and they all exude happiness. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work for an interesting challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work. I did take a look t one of the videos. Nice to be able to see the progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so cool and unique. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are great! I like the little sewing details and the quotes. Nice to see your video's too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you are really having fun with Rae and the prompts and marks projects. Great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Airy, stylish works. I really like all of these!
    Have a good, creative week ahead (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these pages are so pretty and the colours make me so happy! Seems like you are truly having fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..