Friday, February 3, 2017

Rings and Chevrons...


I made this journal with rings at the side in a class a few years ago and have never used it. I thought this would be perfect for this challenge, as I can pull the pages out to work on them separately. For this challenge Rae would like you to make marks. You kind of have to decide what kind of marks you like to make so look through previous journal pages and see what your marks are. Rae does give you a sheet to download with some of her marks she likes to use and the is another page to download with the prompts for the 30 days. 
I have given myself another mini challenge to sew on all 30 pages with my sewing machine.


Day 8 Rings
Decoart Americana Paints and used a inner of a cardboard roll to make the rings with some black Gesso. I used the Ronda Palazzari stencil to make the tiny circle marks and the little marks that look like tiny camera's.
Day 9 Chevron
Love the grungy look of this one using an Andy Skinner stencil to add the numbers words and chevrons. 

I am up to day 20 and have been having fun doing them live on periscope so if you would like to catch me on periscope live or watch a replay check out my page here.

Linking this up with Paint Party Friday 

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

7 comments:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..