Friday, August 10, 2018

Just fun stuff...

When I do my letter journals and in happy mail. I always like to include some of my art. So to relax and just for fun. I grab a piece of white card stock and put out some blobs of paint. Then I grab a paint brush and make circles with all the colours. Add some collage papers of anything in my scrap box. Some splatters and then random dashes and mark making with my pens. Of course I added some washi tape. I just got this cool domino washi tape. 

For these ones I cut up into ATC or Artist Trading Card size.  They also make great cards or I back them with card stock to make small gift card type cards too. 





A few more of my Index cards or ICAD's from the last few days of July.


Going to add this over on Paint Party Friday.

Have a great day 
Vicki-Ann :)

9 comments:

  1. They are so spontaneous which mskes each it own delight.
    I still have some of my 2018 ATC's. If you would like to swap
    Email me re snail mail address
    haikuchallenge.gc@gmail.com

    Much💐💛love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ideas for these beautiful pieces!
    I love the idea of these cards being a gift inside a card!

    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so fantastic. I could see them with a nice big matte border in a frame as little abstract pieces too! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! These turned out lovely!! I like how you recycle stuff. :) I'm sure your recipients will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and you created wonderful cards!
    Happy PPF and weekend 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are fantastic. I love all the orange you have in this cards. The ladybug is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards in the top image. But I should never dare to send them. At least in Sweden where the post service looses a lot of mail, never to bee seen again :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..