Friday, June 20, 2014

Index card A day 18, 19 & 20

June 18 Orange

This one was really just all fun.. I wanted to try out the new Peerless watercolours and I just love them to bits.. The colours are so pretty.. The hearts are done with cut out paper, that I have had on my desk when I have been spraying Dylusions, makes for some interesting colour blends.. I used my typewriter for the wording perfect size for these index cards... 
June 19 Harry Potter

Harry potter map from http://huynhv.wordpress.com/page/2/ 
Harry Potter image from Andy Skinner
As its map week I had to use the marauders map on my Index card.. I had fun drawing the footprints up the side and doing the banner and shield.. 

 June 20 Candy Wrapper

Used watercolour paints and had a go at drawing some little candies.. Then I just popped the letters to spell out Candy Wrapper on the candies.. I used France Papillon's cube stamp for the little spots.

Come on over to daisyyellow ICAD and find out all the information and join in on the fun... 

I will link this up at Paint Party Friday and pop around and see what everyone is up to.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, and I didn't know there were Harry Potter stamps! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Icads...I so wanted to do them again....but lost my mojo!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fun cards, and lovely colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, Peerless and Dylusions-be still my heart:) Wonderful cards! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such brilliant and wonderful colors! I love your cards. You have a typewriter???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards with awesome color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my peerless colours as well and they are perefct for ICAD... great set of cards...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice indeed. I didn't know there was HP stamps either. Have a really nice weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, so unique and creative!

    Happy Paint Party Friday!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The watercolor at the top is so pretty! Such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all, but the first one is so summery and delicious. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..