Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 Art every day Month

So far so good with doing art every day month.. I have not always finished something every day but that is not the point of it for me really, its the doing and the practice of it that I am loving.. I have had this flower modpodged on this page for a while. I cut the flower out of scrap printed paper and had painted it around the edge in the mauve but it just looked bland.. Something was wrong with it. Doodle around the edge of it all was the answer I thought. Its my favourite thing to do at the moment.. So more practice at that and it really made the flower come to life, it's quite dazzley now.. Quote for today "Flowers are our greatest silent friends" 


If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Art every day month : Day 15
I am also popping this on at one of my favourite places to join in at on Friday...

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

17 comments:

  1. Sandy! I love love love this flower! It is so alive and the colors (and doodles!) are absolutely perfect. Brava!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such intricate detail always impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL page - love the colors and the sentiment goes so well with ist ! Happy PPF!

    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a little black and white can make things pop and it certainly did here! I love it especially as it's my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. It's a stunning flower and beautiful piece of art. And the background was the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad there are others that are not necessarily completing things every day! Love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. smashing artwork and love the doodling around the flower, really makes it pop.
    Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower. I thought it had been quilted at first glance. Good luck with the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Happy PPF and love from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Flower - love the colors and the detail work. Very whimsical :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very detailed and intricate design! Super pretty! Love the purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow-the black and white bordering the petals is so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work. I love how you've made the colors pop! Nice to see such a vibrant piece on a dreary day. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! I love this...I have been working on art everyday...just not finishing either..love this quote too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooohhhh I really like this flower. Very modern and great symmetry.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..