Friday, September 22, 2017

Art journal fun...

I have been busy in my art journal just playing with my Decoart Americana acrylic paints. 


I just love doing circles and adding layers and layers of different paints till I get something that I think is done. 


Adding lots of stamps and stencils is one of the best parts. I so love adding splatters of watered Gesso at the end such fun to do. 


I have been using my mop up papers on my desk in lots of things lately and I used it in this one to add the petals for the flowers. Lots of doodling for the stems and this one I did live on Periscope. You can find the replay for it HERE at @sandybeachart.

Linking this up with Paint Party Friday

Have a great day 
Vicki-Ann :)

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful art journaling! Love the colours. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are so pretty! Love the colours and the design/style. Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never waste a thing, I say. Turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are really gorgeous. I love to use my "mop-up" papers too. My mixed media art teacher has us saving them so we can use them in our journals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! these are gorgeous, happy PPF Vicki

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your textures and flowers are fantastic, love them all! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Sandy! Gorgeous colours and movement in each one! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are spectacular, you should be selling them. They already LOOK like they're canvases, have you thought of starting on a 6x6 canvas and selling? I'd buy one, they're wonderfully whimsical and colorful, they make me happy to look at. Visiting from PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful journal works! fantastic backgrounds!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pieces so much...the colours and shapes speak to my heart!! Good job!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them...colours are so good together too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these are so fun and happy art. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Just love this. The colours you chose are great. Wonderful journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ART Journal does look like fun. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. your art journal looks like it gets a lot of use, loving your page the colors really pop out and make the page

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..