Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Listen to your inner voice.


This was no 6 in the course easier to number them for myself as I am so far behind and playing catch up. This is Donna Downeys Inspiration Wednesday course and I am having fun with Glazing fluid and think I am getting the hang of using it now. I used my favourite colours the Quinacridone Magenta and Cobalt Teal Hue. I did a  bit of shading with the darker Cobalt Turquoise Hue all from the Media Line from DecoArt. Such pretty colours. I used the stencil, Affirmations from Dina Wakley another favourite. Love the words on this.  For glazing the words I used Paynes grey. I have heard a few people saying how much they liked this colour so thought I would give it a try and yep I like it too. 
 I used some words from the stencil and wrote with my dip pen. Listen to your inner voice along the line at the side. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..