Monday, December 31, 2018

Tri fold card

 I am shocking you with bright colours and doodling today..

I love adding all the tiny marks and doodling on my art work. It is so much fun.


So I cut a piece of watercolour card stock to size 5 x 6 and then lightly sketched a design of some flowers on there. Then using a pink and purple in watercolours I did a wash on the background. Sprinkled water and mopped it up to give some texture. Using some Neocolour II I coloured some book paper with scribbles in yellow and orange. Then added water to smooth it all out. I then used this for my flowers by cutting them into oval and circle shapes.

.

Using the Helmar Premium Craft Glue I positioned my flowers on the lines that I redrew with my black pen.  Adding some squiggles and circles around my flowers. Then I used a blue paint pen and white signo pen and filled in some of the lines.

I then cut my paper into 3, 2 x 5 inch strips. So I had 3 panels.


I backed each one with black card stock cut to 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 and using the Helmar Premium Craft glue I backed my watercolour panel on to the black cardstock.


I cut a piece of white cardstock 71/2 x 5 1/4 scoring it every 2 1/2 inches along the 7 1/2 side.
Using the Helmar Preium Craft Glue I attached my watercolour paper design.


Stamped my you rock word and backed it with black cardstock and glued that together with the Helmar Premium Craft glue
I really think my friend will enjoy my funky card and she does rock.

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

1 comment:

  1. must go on.
    I like the look of your blog and I'm going to do a similar thing with mine. Do you have the theme or where you get the theme from please?
    Between me and my husband weve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, theshopbymark

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..