Sunday, November 9, 2014

Something Wonderful...


More fun in my travelers notebook watercolour book.. I took one of my journal pages and copied it on my printer as I really liked the red and black print. Cut circles out of it for my flower middles.  I used the mini tile texture stencil, that I had used on the journal page over some of my watercolour background, just to tie it all in.. I also drew her arms on a piece of paper and collaged them on as I wanted them to sit over the wings.. Lots of doodling and pen dangles. 
Quote "By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before" by Edmin Elliot.. 

I am entering this over at November Art every Day Month its day 9.

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. what fun to play around and alter something you had in your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like both the message and the visual you created. I particularly like your lettering. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..