Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hearts and Flowers...


This journal page is done with Gelli plate book paper that I used to cut out the hearts and the flower petals. The background is a stencil that I just rubbed the excess paint off on it. I have been looking for a quote and could not find anything I liked.. So I wrote my own quote.. 

Hearts and flowers are both delicate. 
But when given time, 
both can Bloom.. 

After writing the quote using Sandee's Wonky lettering, I used the crafters workshop stencil 'mini time travel' to add some clocks.
I am going to enter this in the following challenge
Simon says stamp blog Spring flowers.

Have a great day
Sandy :)





1 comment:

  1. Hey girl love it, hope you also added it the FD FB album for my wonky lettering month long challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..