Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 28 Art every day Month

I was watching a Donna Downey inspiration Wednesday Video  I so wanted to have a try at this with my plasterers tape its not the same as what Donna uses but I have not been able to find that one yet.. I do like the one I have it has little squares.  So I started with filling my page with plasterers tape. I also taped a piece of scrap white card stock and cut circles out with my bigshot and dies.. Then I glued it all down as well as some scrap music paper with modpodge. Painted that with hotpink in the background and then the circles with some turquoise.. That's it for today will have to have a think about what is going to go on next.. More stencils maybe some birds not sure yet.. 
If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day Month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)     

5 comments:

  1. Love how it's looking so far!!! Birds are always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - so cool!! The textures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this tape. Do you know where I can find it in the States? Regardless, this spread is really lovely. I like the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen the tape that donna uses in her video either, mine is like yours and do you know, I have even used it in an art quilt? I love your page and the textures you have achieved

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..