Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 29/30 Art every day Month

I have so enjoyed my month of art and it has really helped me. Its been great to focus on finishing many unfinished pages and I am feeling more confident with just doing anything I feel like doing on my pages now. 
Took me a bit of time to finish these pages. Well those circles I kept looking at them and thinking hmm pictures in them maybe.. Nope will cover all that great texture, from the start I was thinking birds.. Then it struck me the perfect thing to do with those round shapes OWLS... I love owls and I love to draw them and make them out of book paper. All month I have not done one owl I don't know why.. So yesterday I set about on spraying and cutting out ears and wings.. That took a bit of time with all the different sized owl bodies. Then there was all the drying before I could go to it with my pens and finish it off.. Painted the branches as they had to have feet and be on something as they where not flying.. Buttons for eyes and they where done. So finished off my month with 5 owls on my pages and I really like them, will have to make something like this on a canvas.. 
Quote is... Observe and reflect become a little wiser every day...


 


If you missed what I am up to, I have been joining in with 'November Art every day Month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
I am also going to enter this at Paint party Friday

Have a great day 
Sandy :)     

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable owls. I like how you decided to embrace the background, rather than covering it up. It was fun getting to know you this month. I've enjoyed this time and your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful background and adorable owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the owls. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous with a wonderful message!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cute colorful owls and also I love the lively background with all the textural use of paint and the music notes! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..