Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 27 Art every day Month


So what did I do today on the page to finish it off.. Well I wrote the word Love 3 times then went to it with my pens.. I sprayed orange on the fairy image from Bugaboo that I found in my left over pile to match my background. Then I got the piece of linen and wiped up the excess. Bit of plasterers tape and some hessian and I really think that's it for this page..  I was going to put more hearts on it but kind of like the little subtle pink hearts on the washi tape popping up there and didn't want to cover them up. On the image from bugaboo it says... I'll love you until the day after forever.

If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day Month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)     

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and the fairy figure! I enjoy reading the process you go through as I would like to try more mixed media as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..