Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7 Art every day Month

Today I am using another stencil from Typo that I wanted to see what it would look like. I used Gesso on the background then a baby wipe to paint the blue and yellow.. I then got the typo stencil and used a brush with Gesso its on the right side of the page. Its a mandala I suppose if I was to describe what the stencil was. Then the sunburst stencil on the left I did that in pink and I so like pink and black so around the edge I went with my black Montana paint pen.. Then the signo white pen for the white lines. Well I was looking and thinking it needs something and then I spotted Ruby Rainbow sitting there on my desk saying me, me, pick me.. I thought it was the perfect spot for her.  She had been sitting all watercoloured and cut out there for weeks just screaming to be used .. So on she went.. The quote is "The right side of wrong and a little left of normal".. Its from Dyan from Dylusions quote page on facebook..

Close up of Ruby...
If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Art every day month : day 7

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

7 comments:

  1. Clever, cute, and lots of layers. I love layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the close up shot. I can see that as a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! I have never heard of using a baby wipe before, and I will definitely have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..so cute and colorful! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy love your blog page and your blog for today. I will be happy to follow and hope you check out my blog and become a follower. http://grannyskornerstudio.blogspot.com It is great to be friends from a far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, it's just perfect, loving the colors and the quote and how she screamed "pick me!!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..